Wednesday, July 2, 2014

How to be Fascinating


Today was the final day of the National Speakers Association convention. My head is filled with new ideas. I listened to the best motivators in the world and I’m ready to get started implementing the new ideas.

One speaker, Sally Hogshead, created a personality assessment called the Fascination Advantage. Other assessments like Meyers Briggs, DiSC, Colors tell you how you see the world. This one, however, describes how the world sees you. I completed it one year ago when I heard her speak for the first time. Today her speech gave me ideas on new ways to use it.

In her presentation she offered a code to take the assessment for free for us to share with our friends—a $37 value. She said that it is a type of pay-it-forward. After my friends take it, they will then receive a code to give to their friends and colleagues.

So, instead of reading any more of my blog, take five minutes and go enjoy today’s gift by taking the assessment. Go to https://portal.howtofascinate.com/you and enter the code BL-SpeakerRobin. 

My archetype is The People's Champion, which is a combination of Passion and Power, but I have a lot of Prestige, too. Tell me about your style and we can be fascinating together!

In Giving,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment