Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Eye Witness Observations

Today was a cool, crisp fall day. The trees are brilliant reds, oranges and yellows. For the past several days, I have planned on capturing the autumn images with my camera, but I have not made the time. The weather forecast is predicting the next season to be ushered in tonight, with snow expected. The colors will quickly turn brown for the few leaves that will remain on the trees. If I was going to take photos, it was now or never. Well, at least until next autumn.

Armed with my camera, I traipsed around outside looking for magical scenes. Midway through, I realized that this is the kind of observations that Watch the Wild wants about the local milieu.

Today’s gift was submitting my eyewitness observations and photos of what is happening in the environment in Klamath Falls, Oregon. This will enable scientists to determine how our eco-systems are changing and help us to adapt for the future. I hope you enjoy the photos of my eyewitness report, as much I liked taking them.

In Giving,

Robin

Northern Flicker
Cedar Waxwings and a Robin

Scrub Jay


No comments:

Post a Comment