Thursday, February 20, 2014

Can You See Me Now

Video seems to be on every website. When I have a few extra minutes these are some of my favorites.

For a few laughs:

When I want to watch something intellectual:

To be inspired:

All of these clips were taken with a video camera, but today we can use the camera that is built into our laptops, tablets and cell phones. When I am teaching a class online, I am constantly telling the students that we can’t see them on our screens. Then they’ll get their camera working and someone will say, “I can see you now.” Today, my neighbor called and said she has owned her laptop for several years, but hasn’t been able to make the camera work.

Today’s gift was to help my neighbor activate her webcam. After we enlisted the help of an online computer service in India, we got it working. She is now able to videoconference with her clients. They will say, “I can see you now.”

In Giving and Seeing,


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment