Saturday, February 1, 2014

Funny Song Titles


  • How Come Your Dog Don’t Bite Nobody, but Me?
  • Take this Job and Shove It
  • Here’s a Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares
  • Over How You've Gotten Over Me 


  • I Bought the Shoes that Just Walked Out on Me 


  • I Went Back to My Fourth Wife for the Third Time and Gave Her a Second Chance to Make a First Class Fool Out of Me 


  • If I Were In Your Shoes, I'd Walk Right Back to Me 


  • All My Exes Live in Texas 


  • I Thought She was Out Jogging, But She was Running Around on Me 


  • If the Phone Don't Ring, It's Me not Calling You Up 


  • If I Had Shot You when I wanted to, I'd be Out by Now
  • If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet? 


  • Liked You Better Before I Knew You so Well 


  • Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better 


  • I've Been Flushed from the Bathroom of Your Heart 


  • Walk Out Backwards, Slowly, so I'll Think You're Walking In 


  • All I want from You is Away 


  • How Can I Miss You when You won't go Away? 


  • You're the Reason Our Kids are so Ugly 


  • I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You 


  • She Got The Gold Mine and I Got the Shaft 


  • My Wife Ran Off with My Best Friend and I sure do Miss Him 

  • If You don't Leave Me Alone I'll Go and Find Someone Else Who Will
  • She Got the Ring and I Got the Finger
  • They may put Me In Prison but They Can't Stop My Face from Breaking Out

Not only are these song titles funny, many of the lyrics are, too. But you need a stereo to listen to them. One of the items in our closet that we were expecting to use one day was a stereo receiver. Although it is 20 years old, it still works well. We had intended to set up an entire stereo system in another room, but then we’d need to buy speakers, cd player, etc. Tim’s co-worker has a stereo that is even older than it.

Today’s gift was to give the stereo receiver to him so that he can upgrade his 1970’s vintage system. He will now be able to listen to some of these funny songs.

In Giving and Enjoying Music,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment