Friday, February 14, 2014

Only a Local Would Know

It rained again in Klamath Falls today. Many of the people who had registered for Winter Wings photography field trips were disappointed because taking outdoor pictures was limited by the weather. One couple told me that they were frustrated because they weren’t able to go to unique locations that only locals know about.

Today’s gift was to share my favorite places to take good photos. I told them my secret of where hundreds of swans were gathering yesterday. I also directed them to where the pelicans and egrets have been hanging out. They were so appreciative to learn about my secret places.

Below are some of the photographs of birds that they will see now that they know what only the locals know.

In Giving,


Robin






No comments:

Post a Comment