Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Southern Confusion


Bill Cosby Speaking Southern Video
This video shows how confused I felt when I was trying to give today’s gift. I offered to find two volunteers for a local project. I found both and called the leader to say mission accomplished. However, she told me that they had found one person in the meantime, so now I had to tell one of my volunteers that they were no longer needed. A bit embarrassed, I relayed the message to my friend that she wasn’t needed. She was very disappointed. Then the organizer emailed me to say that the person they found couldn’t do it after all. At that point, I threw up my hands and replied, “How about if I just let you handle this?”

Mama said there’d be days like this. But in the end, I just laughed and know that I tried to help.

In Giving,


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment