Friday, May 2, 2014

Finding Money

If you are like me, you put money in places and then rejoice when you unexpectedly find it later. Finding money is exciting. Whether it is a dime, dollar or even more. Here are some common locations where people hide money:

1.   Under the Mattress
2.   In a woman’s bra
3.   Floorboards of the house
4.   Freezer
5.   Book
6.   Safe
7.   Socks or underwear drawer
8.   Tennis ball that has been cut open and then put back in the sleeve
9.   Washing machine behind the metal panels in the back
10. Underneath the floor mat in car

While in a convenience store restroom, I imagined how it would feel to find money. I got a little smile on my face, hurried before anyone came out of the bathroom stalls and placed today’s gift, paper money and a smile card, on the counter top. I hope they pass the good cheer on to someone else that will celebrate finding money.

In Giving,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment