Sunday, June 15, 2014

How to be a Rock Star Astronaut


Top 10 things said by children at vacation bible school:
 
10. “I am going to rinse this off with my tongue.”
9. “Why do people use blue and yellow [paint] to make green? Why don’t they just use green paint?”
8. “If I was a shepherd I would use a sheep as a pillow.”
7. “We’re having a wedding. Sam, you can be the ring master.”
6. “Thank You, God, for polar bears. The Coca-Cola kind.”
5. “He’s my best friend. I’ve known him for years.” (5-year-old speaking)
4. “I’m going to be a rock star astronaut when I grow up!”
3. “Don’t press down the [paint] brush too hard or you’ll give it a bad hair day.”
2. Teacher: “Is it hard to get along and be kind to your brother and sisters all the time?”
Kid: “Yeah, because sometimes my brother is evil.”
1. “Dear God, thank You for all the animals that are boys, have horns, and that are dangerous! Amen.”
Reprinted from Lifeway.com

Today’s gift was a donation to the Wilderness Escape Vacation Bible School at the First Presbyterian Church in Klamath Falls. The kids will spend time pretending to live like Moses on a journey through the wilderness. They will also learn what it was like to live in an Israelite camp. Who knows maybe one of them will grow up to be a rock star astronaut.

In Giving,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment